Free delivery from 70€ of purchase.The english website is still partially under construction.
Welcome on Ambrolia!
Welcome to Ambrolia !
Treat yourself or offer a gift to your loving ones by ordering a minimum of €70 to get free delivery.
The english website is still under construction because of the traductions from the original one. If you don't want to wait until it's totally translated, you can shop on the french version. We can also support you in english, so don't hesitate to ask your question in the chat!
Free delivery from 70€ of purchase even for discounted products.
Once your account is created and your address is filled in, you will be able to choose your delivery method.
Our "free shipping" offer will be valid once your European based address is added to your shipping address and our system has verified the 70€ purchase condition.
The shipping refund will then be added to the total discount at checkout.
Get 25% off all Pink Quartz jewelry. Offer valid from October 1 to October 31, 2021.
-30% on a selection of Halloween stone : Cornelian, malachite, mokaïte jasper, cristal quartz, red jasper, hematite, jade
Offer valid from 25th october to 31th october
Find your stone with our test!
We have created a unique test so that you can find the stone that best suits you. In practice, we have crossed all the data we have on the 40 stones in our catalog: virtues, color, shape, chakra, astrology, numerology.
This test consists of only 5 questions and lasts only 5 minutes, so give it a try and discover the stone that best suits you!
This guide will allow you to know the perfect size for your future jewelry.
To know the exact size of your wrist, you can use a measuring tape. If you don't have one at your disposal, here is a small tutorial to help you measure it easily in only 5 min. You can ask someone for help.
- Bring a sheet of paper, a pen, a ruler and a roll of tape (optional).
- Cut a thin strip lengthwise. The goal is to wrap it around your wrist to find out its size.
- Place the tape around your wrist and secure it with a piece of tape if you feel the need. Mark the crossing.
- Unroll your band and measure it with a school ruler in centimeters. You'll see that the length corresponds to that of a meter of dressmaker's tape.
Voilà! Now you know your wrist size.
Currently, we offer two lengths of necklaces:
- Necklaces with a length of 45 cm (sometimes with an adjustable extension of + 5 cm)